Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chaos Hellbrute


I picked up a starter box for 40k and I fell in love with the new chaos models.  I absolutely had to paint a hellbrute asap.  I have not even finished assembling the rest of the box.  When it comes to painting I have been very a.d.d. lately, working on necrons, marines and now chaos.  I found the hellbrute really easy to put together while still having a lot of detail.  GW's plastic models have only improved. I look forward to seeing what some of the new chaos kits look like.



Yes in this last pic that is some shine on his armor.  I am matching my old word bearers paint job and the old gw wash left the armor glossy.  So a layer of 'ardcoat and the shine is replicated.  In person the transition from yellow to bone is a little smoother than the pics would make you believe.  I cant wait to try out this model on the table, of course I would rather do that with a new book.  Fortunately I have plenty of stuff to paint to keep me occupied until it come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment